Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between USNAVET and usarmy

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. Congratulations! You made your goal!!! Maintaining, you can do it. I decided to include yoga into my workouts. not much, but the stretching helps e a lot. I actually went on a three hour hike, and my knees gave me little problems...I surprised myself that I wasn't huffing and puffing - like I used to do.

What are you doing for exercise? Hobbies?
  2. Travelling quite a bit for work, but I manage my routine to accommodate hotel stays. I always pick good hotels near a Wally-Mart - since this is the only place that I have found that carries Premier Protein shakes..chocolate, of course.

Do you like salmon? If so, I found some smoked salmon at a local Hy-Vee store - bought extras so I could take them with me and get my protein when my tummy does it "I want food signal".

Wow! 11 pounds to go - that is awesome!!!

I have just a couple of pounds to go to reach my goal, but I am happy where I am at... One of my Soldiers reminded me that the number recommended for my height/weight is not as important as feeling good about myself. So I decided to not to reach my final goal as a "must reach" goal.

You said it right...hard to give up protein drinks - so true!

I wish you well on the downside to reach your goal - KUDOS to you!!!!
  3. You are doing a great job on your weight loss!!!

How are you doing?
  4. How are you doing? looking great
  5. That recliner is a god-send! So much more comfy than the bed.... Glad to hear that your surgery went well!
    'Premier Protein drinks are great! I tried EAS protein drinks and they just didn't sit well.

How are you feeling today?
  6. Hello and good luck on your surgery. Three days until your surgery - have faith and I will place you in my daily prayers for a speedy recovery.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6