Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between bikrchk and Aydensmomma

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. Hell! Just wanted to see how your feeling....if all the tests went ok?
  2. I'm glad that everything checked out ok. Do you keep a food diary, what you ate and how you felt after? I ate some bacon and the grease made me sick almost immediately. Only one bite too. Sad. I love bacon
  3. Doesn't seem to be gluten related. Bread of any kind is no prob. Fat is another story. Happens about once per month. No gallstones. Nothing obvious in colon. It's okay as long as I manage my fat intake so I guess that's what I'll do. I may drop into a lower maintenance range but I can stand to drop 10 and say healthy. Probably not much more.
  4. That is weird. I wonder if it's anything connected to the sleeve?
    Could you be having an issue with Gluten? My cousin and mother in law both didn't feel good for the longest time until they discovered it was gluten. Is it an every day just not feeling good or just sometimes?
  5. Gallbladder is all good. Now I get to do the colonoscopy next week :-(. I'm 6 months shy of 50 so they'd do it then anyway. Need to figure out what has my tummy all "touchy" these days. Went 2 years with nearly no problems. Weird.
  6. Hi! I saw your comment on gall bladder removal and I was just wondering what happened at your ultrasound? All ok?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6