Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between SethP and MissBee

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you very much for being honest, And I wish you the very best luck to you on your journey as well.
  2. MissBee,

It has been my experience on this site that so many are looking for people to give sympathy for our short comings, when in fact we sometimes need to be told the truth so that we can make changes. I for one do not always join the empathy wagon, not saying that I am a hard ass or dont have feelings. But when I am down or not doing well I want to be told so that I can make changes. I know for many many years I have been coddeled and that enabled me to gain to much weight. Looking back on things, IF someone would have kept it real with me and told me I was getting pudgy I could have made changes. Our bad eating becomes a habit and then it becomes routine. I wish you the best and I pray that you can get your mind set right so that you can continue on your personal journey to a better and healthier you. I can promise you that you will have lots of support from this site and there a few like me that will speak the un-biased truth no matter how painful. I do try to be tactful as to not be cruel about it but I seldom candy coat it. Bitter medicines are sometimes the most effective. Godspeed on your journey.
  3. Hi no your not downing me your telling the truth and you just mad me think for a second, and yes I need to get it together, thank you for your thoughts.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3