Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between kenziesmom_2000 and Lorna

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. sorry ive been out of pocket lately...keep forgetting to check msgs. so you had lost 17 lbs 2 weeks ago (which is awesome!)...how about now? are you feeling ok? moved on to solids yet? My "sticking" problem is resolving itself finally. the dr thought it might be a stricture but gave me carafate to try first in case it was an irritation from surgery. as long as i take it and the nexium i can eat easier. i had 2 small meatballs the other night and they went down pretty easily ---- I WAS ECSTATIC!!! i have been exercising a couple days a week, mostly treadmill and swimming but i am meeting with a trainer today to start an exercise program. i am down 30 lbs and a pant size in 5 weeks so i am thrilled! keep me posted on your progress... i will try to better about checking msgs :/
  2. Actually, I just went to the Dr. today and lost 17 pounds. When she weighed me and told me what it was I said, what, are you serious, oh my God, I am shocked. Where is the food catching? That stinks? I drink most of my protein and maybe "eat" twice a day the soft food, sometimes you just gotta chew or at least make like you're chewing. I will start exercising Monday, we have a gym at work and that's easiest for me so the bike, treadmill and maybe a yoga class to start. A pant size is very exciting, you must feel very proud, I do
  3. im sorry you had such a rough time ... but i'm glad you are feeling better now! i am still on soft foods cuz everything i eat sort of "catches". i take little bites, chew chew chew, but it still is very uncomfortable. other than that I am feeling good, started exercising and am down a pant size so life is good! how about you? have you been shedding the pounds?
  4. Well, I was sleeved on the 23rd and had 2 consecutive surgeries after that, my stomach kept flipping over, so they had to sew it to my omentum and I went back to work today, thank God, Feel much better doing that. Having soft foods now and drinking shakes which I hate but everything is temporary. How's it all going for you?
  5. good! back to work. thanks for checking on me! :0)
  6. Hey, how are you feeling?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6