Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between MommaDuck and Tamera2

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Wanted to say Hi and see how your doing? Hope this finds you doing well and enjoying life your sleeve
  2. Hi MommaDuck, I love Port Townsend, I live in Vancouver Wa. Sometime down the road it would be fun to meet somewhere. I'm excited for you and Pray you get a date soon. I Hope The weightloss Agents are doing a better job communicating with you. I either text message them or called at least once a week until I got the ok to schedule. I remember how long it was and seemed until I got the ok. The Agents did a great job listening and keeping in touch with me as well as educating me on the entire process, what to pack. They were quick to always respond or send me a message to see how I was doing and make sure I understood everything about preparing for the surgery, understood the surgery and what was required after surgery.
    Once your scheduled or anytime you have questions feel free to call me on my cell at (360) 601-7351 my name is Tamera Anderson. Please let me know when your surgery is. Thanks for your message. In the past two days I'm down another 2.5 pounds and can wear my wedding rings again. So exciting when you blow through a goal. I've lost 63lbs since my highest at 288. I've lost 40lbs since surgery on 1-24-17 weighed 225 this morning. All I want to do is dance, lol Good Luck with your journey. Take Care
  3. Hi Tamera2, thank you for your "welcome". I'm in Port Townsend, WA and stand at the very beginning of my new life. I have made the decision, I have Dr Almanza assigned to me and am waiting on tender hooks to see if I will be accepted as a candidate. Best of luck to you on your journey!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3