Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between GigiUSA and blondie11.11

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you for your message GigiUSA! I haven't been on the forum for awhile after returning from the procedure in Mexico. Wow, was that a roller coaster! But thank you so much for your support on the day I went in! <3 It was really difficult to go through but I am glad all that is over and I am back in the states and just getting my stitches out today. I haven't lost much, the last 4 days have been NO loss. I started at 226 and now am at 212. I guess I hear of those losing around me that went in the same day I did and they are dropping a pound or two a day. I am black and white on this post op menu of just liquids still so not sure why I don't see the weight coming off. My husband says he sees my body changing even though the weight might not be showing it on the scale and hope he is right. I am excited to see myself down the road and my progress and am so determined to do this "right"!
  2. SURGERY DAY!!!! (Hugs) Wishing you a smooth... speedy recovery. Congrats, your new life starts TODAY!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2