Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between xena7158 and Sandra3

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hello! thanks for your message! flu is gone, feeling so much better this week! take care
  2. Hey Lady - how's the flu? Have you kicked its butt yet?
  3. Hello my sleeve buddy! yes we do have strange reactions after surgery, I just wished that my fridges didn't decide to do his own thing too, it broke down just before I came back, expecting the delivery of a new one right now...I had prepared my own Popsicles, well, I can do it again, it's water now! I hope you will continue to do great as well, take care!
  4. Thank you for your message! great we have the same date!!! I started my pre-op diet on Monday, I had several hard days, I'm not sure if it 's from carb withdrawal or from toxins in my system but today is better for now. I'm on protein shakes twice a day and one dinner (fish/chicken or eggs with veggies), I try to drink a lot. Let's keep in touch! take care
  5. Hey Sandra! I just noticed we have the same surgery date! First person I've run into so far with the same date as me I'm 2 days into my all liquid pre-op diet - so much hunger! How's yours going?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5