Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Lorna and InthelandofOZ

Leave Comment

11 Visitor Messages

1. I'm feeling ok - I still feel kind of 'blah' I'm not tired but don't have energy - does that make sense?
    How are you? You went through quite the ordeal! That is crazy - are you getting around ok?
  2. Hey, how's it going, how are you feeling?
  3. The gurgling has stopped so that is good. Overall its been going pretty well - it was a rough first week after but once I hit 8 days I felt almost back to normal. I am pretty tired of not eating - I'm still on full liquids for another week - then pureed - I miss crunching on something. I was off this week again and next week we have a family vacation and my biggest concern is how fast I get tired. How was going back to work?
  4. Hey, how're you feeling today? Has the gurgling stopped yet?
  5. Today I'm good, how are you, how did it go? I know you were scared about the surgery, how are you now? I went back to work today, and I feel great about that, can't lay around forever you know. Thanks for asking and being my buddy
  6. How are you?
  7. Hey, how are you doing today? Are you ready? I'm as ready as I will ever be, I'm more ready for tomorrow afternoon, being in a room and then going home Tuesday. Good luck, you will do great, I will keep you in my thoughts!
  8. My surgery is #2 on the roster, so I am scheduled for 11, the nurse said it is 1 hour start to finish then off to a room for 24 hours. We can do this, we are ready! Are you in??
  9. That would be great to keep in touch - I am trying not to freak but I am! I've never had surgery before so the entire unknown is worrying me - plus everyone saying how weak they are for so long after. and I am not looking forward to the 1 week clear liquids or 2 weeks of full liquids afterwards
  10. Are you as much of a wreck as I am? I know it's only an hour but the anesthesia is something I hate and don't tolerate too well, BUT i don't tolerate being fat any longer either. Good luck to you too, let's keep in touch in the coming weeks!
  11. We have the same surgery date!!! Good luck to you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11