Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Graciegurl and bigggietosmaller

Leave Comment

13 Visitor Messages

1. I am on full liquids until Wednesday. My surgeon seems very strict and each stage seems to have restictions in the amount we can't go over. For example, I can't have more than.1/4 cup of yorgort per serving. Good luck with your return to work.
  2. Hi there! Well, we are one day away from being 2 wks post op! How are you doing? Have you started on purred food yet or do you go from liq. to soft? I start back to work tonight. Have the option of working 8hrs instead of the usual 12 so will see how it goes. I started my purred phase a few days early as I didn't want to wait until today in case I had problems. So far so good! Scrambled egg, roast beef hash, crab meat and yogurts all going down okay.. I stick to a cup of food or less and it takes me about 30 mins now to eat. It's incredible. Where before I could inhale a full meal plus and now eating 8oz is all I can tolerate is just simply blowing my mind but in a good way! Hope all is well for you!
  3. Yes, relate to the gym consistentcy issue. There are times when I stall. I am hoping that I will be more consistent going forward.
  4. Good job! I have a gym membership too however, I have not used it for a while.. that's going to change.... Once I get into the routine of going I always kick myself for having not gone for long periods of time...It seems that I have an all or nothing type perception... 30 mins a day of cardio is so do able!
  5. I just did 30 min walk on yhe treadmil about 1.45 miles and thenn did the machine that doea the cyclying motion qith your hands. I am working to reduce bavk fat and chest fat and tighten up the back. overall it was a great workout. I did not overdo it.
  6. Wow, going to do a work out already!!!! Right on... Let me know how that goes! Have a great day!
  7. Hello. I am being a little lazy but doing little exercises that will hopefully tighten things up and form muscle. I hope to get out to the gym today to get on treadmill and elipticle a little. I promise to tale it easy. Regarding your experience with tge curry spice....I guess we will keep learning the hard way. Atleast it was only gas and not pain or other complications. I love spicey food but I plan on staying clear of it as long as I can.
  8. Hey there... How are you doing today? I wanted to add a lil spice to my organic carrot ginger cashew soup so I added hot curry spice.. just a lil... I love this spice and have always added to food for a zing but omg... lol... it caused me to be gassy beyond gassy! Im think'n that it may have been to soon for a lil spice in my life! hahaha...... Hope all is well with you!
  9. I am on clear liquids and not sure that the doc is worried about.me getting a lot of protien down this week. Next week when my diet advances, I will be adding protien shakes. I did buy some protien drinks but I only took a few sips of them. I may try to drink more today. Overall I am feeling better. I am still a little sore in the spot where they pulled the discarded stomach out. This morning my stomach is just making lots of sounds. It is grawling, rumbling, gurgling, and making various sounds.
  10. Hey there....... I am doing well... My incision where they brought out the leftover stomach (hahahaha) is as well, very tender and if I move the wrong way I know! Over all, the gas/bloating seems better today.. I am getting all my protein in.... I use New Whey Liquid Protein (watermelon and Berry Punch) 3 oz of liquid and 45 gms of the isolated protein. Easy to get down or add to my water.. It has a consistency of cough syrup. There are other flavors as well but I am buying mine off of Ebay and watermelon and Berry Punch are the most popular. You can also buy them at Walmart or your local grocery store but they are more expensive at the stores.

Every day is getting better and better.... Hope it is the same for you!
  11. I am doing well. Have to increase my intake. My side where they took.out tge stomach is the only thing that is causing me discomfort.
  12. I see we share the sleeve date of April 28. How are things going for you?
  13. hahahahaha...... I was sleeved on Monday and I know what you mean about being happy to pass gas! Walking really does help to get that gas moving! How are you doing today?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13