Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between duane and PITSTOP

Leave Comment

33 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. 190 lbs gone forever for you? Congrats on the new healthier you! I changed my profile pic and avatar but I havent posted anything else yet. I'll take some pics this weekend and post. What about you? Any new pics? I havent been on the site for awhile so I probably missed them when you posted. I cant imagine what a 190 lb loss looks like. You should be so proud of all you have accomplished!
  2. Hey girl! Glad to hear you are doing great! I am down a total of 190 lbs, loving my sleeve! I have done bike rides of 75 and 80 miles! 50 more pounds to go to goal! Have you posted any new pics?
  3. Hi Duane, Im busy but doing good. Im down over 100 lbs in 9 months so thats something to be excited about. Work is busy though so its been hard to get my exercise in. I am going on my 3rd month of 10-12 hour shifts and its kicking my ass! No time for anything else these days. I havent even been able to check into this website like I used to. I miss the interaction. How are you doing? Still in training for the triathlon or have you done it already? How your weight loss journey coming along? I hope all is well and the cruel world is treating you kindly!
  4. Well, how is your journey going?
  5. Down 140 lbs and training for a triathlon? Thats amazing on both counts! Good for you, thats so inspiring to hear and I wish you nothing but the best in all your endeavors. Im good too, down 70 lbs and have another 70 lbs to go. My goal is to run a 5k without walking but its still a work in progress. Yep, still watching NASCAR and JR is still my driver. I thought about you when Kyle came back. My sleeve is good, 5 months out and Im still wrapping my head around the fact I can only eat a few bites and Im full. In my head, Im still eating a whole plate and going back for seconds. Im trying to lose as much as I can before I take off for vacation in 2 months. I bought a bathing suit for the 1st time in my life, that a NSV! Whoo-hoo......
  6. Hey Ericka! Life is good! Am down 140 overall, am back to triathlon training on a serious basis. How are you? I still have about 130 lbs to go. Still watching NASCAR? Who was your driver? How is your sleeve and all associated with it? Any NSVs lately?
  7. Hi Duane, just wanted to check in with you and see how you were doing? Your last few post with pics are amazing! Your really making that sleeve work for you. You should be so proud. I hope all is well and and the cruel world is treating you ok?
  8. I'll be 3 months out next week. To be honest Im not exercising as much as I should. I noticed the more I exercised the more I seem to stall. I eat whatever I want and as long as I lose 10-15 lbs a month, Im fine with that. Those stalls kill me!
  9. Hey girl! I'm good, had a short stall, hung in there and upped my water and it broke. Check out my pic on the blogs link, I guess I better stop being cheap and buy a new belt! How's your exercise? How far out are you?
  10. Thanks Duane, I'm feeling good. Not losing as fast as I want but I'm losing so I can't complain. I keep reminding myself that I didn't gain it all in a couple of months so I'm not gonna lose it that fast either. You're not doing so shabby yourself, how you hanging in there?
  11. You are looking great! Love the new pic!
  12. Well keep on keeping on!
  13. Hi Duane, that is amazing! What a huge milestone, you should be so proud! I'm doing great, I'm down 46 lbs. 14 lbs pre op and 32 lbs post op. We got a new account at work so we're working 10-12 hour shifts to get it up and running so I haven't had much time to be on forum lately. I feel so behind on everyone's post and updates. Hopefully it dies down and I can get my life back!
  14. Hey girl! How are you? I hit the 100 lbs off mark! Now only 150 to go!
  15. Yeah, Im dropping but of course not as much as I would like. I need to kick up my exercise routine. Thursday will be 6 weeks post op and Im down 26 lbs. I saw you got to have pancakes! Yummy!!!! Its the little things that make us happy huh? Yes, Im happy with my sleeve. Most days anyways, when I go to my parents house for dinner and mom's home cooking is on the table, I wish I didnt have any restrictions but I still get to taste a bite of everything and thats good enough for now.......
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 33
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast