Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between dmgriffith92 and ~Fawn

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hey there... been a while, you have any update to share? I am hoping you have been having a great time rockin that sleeve!
  2. Thank you so much after reading your post I realized Im on the next weeks schedule so I had to go check it out. Thanks so much for the support.
  3. Your big day is coming and I just wanted you to know I have been thinking about you and your new journey starting! It is such a nervous but exciting time for you. If you need a friend to talk to, let me know! Good luck and we will see you on the sleeved side! ~Fawn
  4. I eat 3 times a day and 2 shakes. Lots of water. And I work out at experience fitness. Befor surgery, I reduced my caloric intake to 1000 a day, post surg, I am still at about 500 a day. I have had a lot of issues to overcome. Arthritis and ulcers pre surg, then had serious complication during surgery,, have been in re hab and hospital twice since then. I am currently in lung issues. So working out really hasn't come into play for months. I haven't upddated in a while, but will soon. My computer is downn and its hard to type so much on my phone. I would suggest walking at this point...one cannot walk enouggh and its good cardio. I hope I. Have helped. I can always be reached. I wish you tons of luck on your journey, its a hard journey, but oh so worth it!
  5. Thank you for that personal information it means a lot to me. What have you found is the best way of losing are you dieting, writing ur food intake, what type of workout?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5