Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between hope4me and JENGAR

Leave Comment

9 Visitor Messages

1. Hey girl I am doing good just working alot, I started running again yesterday I ran 3 miles I was scared I wouldn't be able to finish but I did and felt great my knees definitely don't hurt as much as they used to how are u doing
  2. Hoping all is well with you.
  3. Only a few more days.
    are you ready?
  4. Hi Jen. I've just made it home. Can you private message me your number. I maybe to late to get anything different done.
  5. If you are able to cancel reservations we can stay at Ticuan hotel they r picking me up at 9pm on Sunday bc I come in at 815 I can bring a lot if the medical supplies like gauze and 4*4 and stuff bc of me work I can send u my number and you can call or text
  6. Same day same Dr. so you need to find me or me find you right. For what I've been reading we maybe setting in the same room waiting for test or surgery. Anyway I'm looking forward to getting this all done. I didn't know I had an option to stay at that hotel. I had made my reservations back in Sept. and I went off the hotels list suggested. I ended up with LaQuinta Inn. Now I need to find out if I need to catch a cab to the hotel. They did tell me at the one that I'm staying at. they will get me back to the airport. Wow the time is moving. I'm on the road as I type this. I'm having to wait on a load in the morning we will take it to IL. bring one back to Texas. and I will be done until it time for me to go back to work after my surgery. Ok talk to you when I get back home. Take care.
  7. We are almost there are you going to stay in CA on Sunday or the hotel Ticuan I am planning on staying at the hotel Ticuan
  8. HI Jen. Yes I'm going over alone. I don't fell afraid yet as I'm told we will meet others so that kind of may me feel a little relaxed. You asked about how do you call out? Do you mean by phone. If so you will need to get with your prorvider and let them know that you are going over there. I think it is some deal they make with you. otherwise you use it over there and your bill will be sky high. Now I think I saw where someone said that they will call out for you so that you can let the person back home know that you are alright. I guess we should explore this a little more to be for sure what to expect. If you find out anything more let me know. I will do likewise.
  9. hello I am planning on 12/10/12 also, are you going with someone or alone? kind of scared I will be going alone, also how can we make calls out
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9