Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between LasVegas2000 and Vanessa7

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. Hey girl!! I know you had a very complicated start and I was so concerned because I seen you in pain right after surgery. I'm very happy you pulled through and you're well now. Congrats on losing 100 lbs!!! That's amazing! As long as you're taking your vitamins and taking care of yourself than your body will have recovered. Happy surgiannivery which was on 3/2. I do have to admit, I have been bad and eating crap that I shouldn't be eating but i'm staying strong at 160. Next week I plan to start back at the gym and go back to eating clean for a little bit to drop my last 30 pounds. I sent you a message with my #. Not sure if you got it but would to keep in contact with you since i dont come on here much. I hope everything else is going well. Fingers cross in time that reflex will go away.
  2. So glad to hear from you! I am also down 100 lbs with only complications with acid reflux...the beginning was very rough but now I have seemed to have adjust! I hope you have a great week!
  3. Hey!! definitely a long time! I can't believe it's about to be a year. I'm doing well thank you! 100 pounds down....WOOOW!! i'm so happy to hear that. I know you had a rough start but so happy you are doing better. I'm sure you look amazing!!! I've lost 85 lbs and still have about 30 more to go. Like you i still do the protein shakes and vitamins.
  4. Hi! I know it has been forever! How are you doing?! As you know I was dealing with a lot of issues after the surgery. I still have really awful acid reflux but have it under control with medication. I kept getting into the hospital with dehydration and things were pretty terrible. But to say the least, I have dropped over 100 lbs in less than a year. I am still not sure if that is a good thing. Lol. But I drink protein and lots of vitamins! Email me.
  5. That's insane, Im still am at lost at words for the issues you're going thru and lack of energy is no fun. Are you able to take vitamins at least to help you? Are they going to fix the twisted staple?

One good thing is your weight, that's something to be very proud of even through this rough patch. I will keep you in my prayers to heal up quickly! <3
  6. Hi. I'm glad to hear you are and have had a nice recovery. I still have been very ill. I have an appointment with the gastroenterologist to look into a few things. But I'm not even sure if I can make it till then. It showed on a CT scan that the stapling in my stomach is twisted (spiral) and I also have a hiatal hernia. That I'm not sure was there before. I have lost 50 lbs. But I no energy and can barely pull off a shopping trip. I will keep plugging away till things get better. Thanks for checking up! ��❤��
  7. Hey, I hope you are feeling better.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7