Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between sandyfromoz and GoofySpice

Leave Comment

13 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks buddy... Im out livin the skinnish life Don't check in here too often but I just had my 2yr anniversary and I think its important to share with the newbies
  2. Well my buddy, I am back, where are you? xoxo
  3. MY dear lovely Sleeve Sister. I am alive and well thank you.Have lost 50 kilos and also had a re-do surgery only 3 weeks ago. I am soooooo looking forward to coming back and catching up with you all. Please do me a favour and put in a HI and HO HO HO to everyone for me and tell them I promise to come back soon and update. Miss you too and I hope you are going well and healthy and happy.
    lots of love and Best wishes and blessings for Christmas and alwaysxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo
  4. Well just in case you check in before Christmas... wanted to wish you a happy holiday and an even better new year!!!
  5. I miss my krazy aussie friend.

helloooooooooooo where did ya goooooo
  6. Hey SANDY!!!!
    How goes it?? I have been M.I.A. for a while and seems you have been too. Hope all is well. I am doing much better. Today marks my 2 month surgery date... wow how time flies.
  7. Thinking of you wally, i hope your sense of humour isn't in the part of your tummy dr is taking out. Haha. Feed the pusscats.....
  8. Thanks Sandy I don't know off the top of my head how many sleeps.... It hasn't hit me yet. Perhaps it will hit me today (wed) since I have a pro-op class to go to and an appointment with the surgeon. I did get the butterflies for a hot second this past Monday. Told myself this time next week I will be sleeved. okay just counted 6 more sleeps Course not sure how much sleep I will get Sunday nite?
  9. Well now, how many sleeps to go now?
    How are you feeling? ( I know exactly how you are feeling but I have to ask hehe)
    The best part is when you come home and are greeted by all the 'Furkids'
    All the best thoughts and wishes to you. hugs from Me
  10. Thank you, I think all the weight has come off my face. haha xoxox
  11. Holy cow I didn't recognize your new pic I like it... get to see your whole sunshine face
  12. YEs Thank you for thinking of me. I am fine,just a little exhaustion. It's all good, have to eat more, haha.
    Say hi to everyone for me, I'll be back soon.
    hugs for me
  13. Hey Sandy... haven't seen you on the boards the last few days...every thing ok?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13