Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between HappyJoy53 and GigiUSA

Leave Comment

8 Visitor Messages

1. Hey, I'm doing ok I think. I am not always hitting my protein goal but I'm really trying. Drinking more water than I ever thought I could. Thanks for all your inspirational posts. You're the best. Hang in there, we'll get used to it soon enough.
  2. Hi Joy. I am doing really good. I did just have a few bites of SF pudding and .. ugh ... I feel SO full.

How are you doing?
  3. How are you feeling? Doing ok on your liquids?
  4. Aren't they all so nice? Everyone at the hotel, including the drivers. Did you meet Roberto? Wasn't he so nice? He drove us most of the time. The nurses were all precious. (And so young, my goodness.) Those positive people definitely made it easier.
  5. (hugs) Thanks Joy!!! Alex said "hi" back btw
  6. Glad you are doing well. Rest when you need it! Your body will tell you.
  7. Hey! I hope you are doing ok today. Every day gets easier. Right after surgery is not fun but it gets significantly better each day. I know everything is different from the US but it works out just fine. Are you back to the hotel today? My name is Fredia pronounced like Freeduh. will you say Hi to Alex and Sergio for me if you see them. They are nurses there. I can't believe I was there just last week. Recovery is quicker than you'd imagine. Just walk, walk, walk and drink your liquids like they tell you. Every rule is for a very good reason. Hugs.
  8. SURGERY DAY!!!! (Hugs) Wishing you a smooth... speedy recovery. Congrats, your new life starts TODAY!

Please let me know how it goes in TJ with Dr. A. I will be there next Sunday!!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8