Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between lissap and ShannaBanana

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. You're still fairly new, so it happens. Yes i had allot of stalls and it is very frustrating. The only suggestions i can give is change up your exercise for a week or two, increase your calories for a day or two then go back down, increase your fluids or go on a 5 day pouch diet. These are the things that seems to help. Good luck.
  2. Hi I have another question for you. I have been in a stall for almost 4 weeks. I am beside myself that I am not going to continue to lose. I know that it just can;t be . I am eatting about 800 calories a day and 99% of it is protein. I am trying to get more exercise in as I am doing 3-4 days of 15-20 minutes. Did you have a long stall?
  3. One year....not one month
  4. Ty Ty, i appreciate it. I'm doing between 700 ~900 calories a day. No carbs unless in the food already. No bread at all. I eat pure protein all the time. I exercise 4~5 days a week. I do zumba, water aerobics, walking, glider and strength training. Depends on how busy i am on what exercise i get to do. But I try to do zumba twice a week now..No water aerobics this month, start back next month. I'm trying so hard to meet goal in one month. Doesn't look like its going to happen. Weight is slowing down. But hopefully close enough. Good luck
  5. Wow you are an inspiration to me. I am coming from numbers like you did and to see how well you are doing helps me. I have stalled for almost a month now ,I am trying not to focus on the scale and on how I feel. Do you mind telling me what you eat calorie wise and what exercising you do? thanks
    Lisa
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5