Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Gordita and RoxFC

Leave Comment

8 Visitor Messages

1. Stay strong. Thanks for checking in. Hope you feel better ASAP.
  2. hiya! you and I are on the same boat! it's frustrating at this point. But, as you, I know exactly what I'm doing wrong. The worst part is that tax season just started and this has always been a really stressful and crazy time for me and the = eating very poorly! I didn't weight myself this past wednesday. I think I had lost about 2 lbs since the week prior but I'm sure I messed that up. I'm going to weigh in again next wednesday. I'm also sick so I haven't been able to work out. once this upper respiratory infection clears up, i'm getting back to the gym! I'll let you know my weight this next wednesday. You hang in there! We can do this!
  3. Hola , I lost the same durn 1.4 lbs again that i've been losing and gaining the past few weeks. putting me squarely back @ 70lbs lost. to the decimal. im ready to move on to the 75lb mark already . i did great on no grazing for longer than a week and then on sat & sundaydidnt track my food; and then on monday stress ate at work. nothign crazy but just popcorn etc. argh!!! anyway, yesterday i started what was essentially my preop diet. shakes for my daily meals and a protein/veggie for small dinner. dont have any time frame set on that; just think it will help reboot me and get me out of cravings mode. day 2 going well. one shake and then sip sip sip water in between. am due for another shake any minute now. hope your week went well. you're sooo close to wonderland. -gordita
  4. Hi Gordita! I'm just checking in with you...I'm at 202 lbs. I lost 1 lb this week. I know that # could be better. I'm having difficulty with not grazing throughout the day. It snowed here yesterday and these kind of days make we want to EAT. I had 1/2 small bag of doritos, 1/2 peanut butter & jelly sandwich, 4 chips ahoy cookies with about 4 oz of milk, & about two tablespoons of mango sorbet! I'm losing my mind! I'm going to the gym to work extra hard and so far today I have been good. I had a nutribullet green juice this morning and a hard boiled egg so far. I hope you're doing better than me!
  5. i had a gain week last week!!! (ive only had a couple of those in 6months if that tells you how dumb i was eating). totally predictable bc i was just being a little nuts. not following my rules (that's what prompted my 30 day anniversary challenge to myself). anyway-it's a date. i was 237. point somethign this morning. it was 1.4 increase from last wed EEK. ok so we're going to go gangbusters. im also going to try to keep a food diary again , which i haven't been doing.counting protein, estimating calories and tracking my meal times to avoid grazing. sooo much to keep up with but we're going to be very proud of ourselves in 30 days. esp you bc you'll be onderland with pounds to spare!! and i'll be closer to that mythical place myself ; )
  6. This is a great idea! I weighed myself today...203 lbs. I only lost 1lb this past month...all the eating and drinking because of the holidays! So..yes, let's weigh in on Wednesdays and keep each other updated. I just started back to exercising this week. Thanks for the motivation boost!
  7. Check-in day. Darn autocorrect.
  8. What's your checking day w yourself? Mine is we'dnesday. Wanna cheer each other on thru mid February and celebrate our awesome success in 30 days?. I have no guilt if I have carbs or wine or whatever ( within reason ) as long as I'm on three hr sched. Bc if I'm on sched I'm showing some self control. Carbs do NOT stress me though. Weird what everyone's guilt triggers are . Let me know. I'd love an accountability buddy in addition to just generically blogging it , although that helps too.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8