Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Juliebythec and Kimpossible318

Leave Comment

9 Visitor Messages

1. I wish I had tips. Still struggling in the soft food stage plus here and there I am finding myself to be disinterested in eating and /or just not hungry. It's all very weird. I haven't had a stall yet, but that may be just cud I only weigh once a week. I did weigh in on Wednesday though since it was my one month and lost 35 lbs so far.
  2. Hi There,
    Thanks for the message. This has been on heck of a trip! I am in the dreaded 3rd-4th week stall. I lost 30 pounds immediately, a pound a day and it was great. Now this last week I gained 3 pounds! I've lost 10 inches all over, 3 inches in my waist! But the fun part has passed now the real work begins. I need to really watch everything I eat now since I can eat almost anything just not much of it. I grabbed some of hus]bands French fries yesterday, BAD,BAD Girl!! No more of that, this week I am back on the protein shakes exclusively. I need to get down a few more pounds before a trip the first of November. Love the GNC pre made shakes and the Wheybolic Protein Powder from GNC mixed with Almond Milk, a few strawberries and 1/2 a banana in the AM. Hard to get 64 oz. of water in too.
    How are you doing? Any tips to pass on?
  3. Hi Julie, just stopping on by to see how you are doing!
  4. Sooo glad to hear you are doing so well, Julie!!! =) I hear ya on the tired! Keep walking, sipping, and resting my friend! =)
  5. Hi Kim, I am back at my hotel and in NO PAIN. Everything went well I am just tired and want to sleep, so I go for a walk in the halls then take a nap. How are you doing?
  6. Hey Julie, how are you doing?
  7. So excited, thought I would be more nervous! Good Luck!
  8. Hey Julie, I'll be thinking about you too! You bet your bottom dollar I'll be posting...I'm such a social media junkie anyway! I wish you safe travels and a successful surgery - can't wait to hear how your surgery/experience goes, too, so looking forward to hearing from you as soon as you feel up to it!
  9. Good Luck Kim! I will be thinking of you while on my way to San Diego then on to Mexico for surgery on Tuesday. I will be taking my ipad so if you feel up to it please post and let us know how you are doing.
    Best wishes to you!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9