Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Meagan and aldugan

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. Hey hey, how are you?
  2. What a huge difference, this 5th week from 3-4. I was feeling a little discouraged (but I'm too strong willed to admit it to people) that everyone else was seemly able to eat bites of real food and I literally could not get even a half bite of real food very chewed without pain later. But this week is totally different; I can eat mostly anything that I've tried if only a 1/2 inch size bite. Which that's all I wanted, to get off the liquid/mush! I had the surgery for the restriction, I didn't want to not be able to eat texture so that has been a relief! Grilled chicken for the 4th and cooked veggies; oh I missed it! I got some centrum gummie vitamins and some calcium vitamins; I just can't crush and drink pills, so gross. Helps with the energy.
    I don't want to jinx myself, but I would be ok if I didn't lose anymore than 5 more pounds. (although 30 more would be nice, I "have" been 30 lbs less and don't look sick). I can't believe how much better you feel with just 30 lbs off. You are changing so much as well, you are looking beautiful. Are you feeling better each day?
  3. Hey girlie, it's been a while since I have checked on you, so wanted to drop in and see how your doing?
  4. I agree. I still don't have a lot of energy and still having discomfort when I swallow or eat. I have scheduled an appointment with my PCP for a follow up just to make sure everything is okay.
  5. How are you doing?
  6. What did you eat during week 2?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6