Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Paulette21 and lizbutterfly0504

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. Hello, I tried to send you a private message last week to check on you. I was worried because I hadn't seen any of your posts on here. I am happy to know you are doing well. I too have been trying foods like boiled eggs etc. before my doc approved it. I am down 25 lbs from pre-op diet. I had my surgery at St. David's off of 38th street.
    Paulette
  2. Hi Paulette,
    How are you doing? I haven't seen you blog or talk so I want to check on you. You are what like 14days post op right? I never did ask what hospital did you go to for your surgery. I had mine at St. Davids north the one off Mopac off Palmer lane in Austin.
    I have been doing good, but also bad at the same time. I say that because I haven't been following the Dr.'s orders completely, like I started myself on a full liquid diet before he said I could. I try food daily to see what I can tolerate which is beyond my full liquid diet. I cheated and I had some apple juice a time or two as well. I need to do better for sure, but I loving my sleeve because I can't eat a lot. The frustration is I take FOREVER To eat so I am worried about going back to work and what I will do about breakfast, I can't take forever to eat breakfast because I would have to be up super early to make to work. Anywho. You can check out my channel on youtube as well Lizbutterfly.
    Tell me how you are doing.
  3. Hello! I've been thinking about you and wondering how everything turned out for you.
    Paulette21
  4. Thanks Paulette21, yes I will keep you posted for sure.
  5. Best of luck to you. I'm on the uphill side of this journey of recovery. Let me know how you come out.
  6. Hi Paulette,

I live in Buda & will be sleeved on the 8th with Dr.Ganta. Warm wishes to you
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6