Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between kenson and Wrightone111

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. Yep, Israel :-). It has been an a,axing trip so far.

Congratulations on your 80 pounds lost, I see you post your food daily and I'm still tracking daily in Myfitnesspal. Still can't believe 10 months have passed already. It has been a great journey so far but personally. I still have at least another 40-50 pounds that I'd like to lose. But I just take each day one by one.

So it's just about dinner time here and I'm hungry after walking around all day so I'll talk to you again soon.
  2. Israel??!!! How awesome!!! Congratulations on your 90 lbs! I'm down 80. Can you believe that it has been 10 months for us already??? Great hearing from you and enjoy your trip!
  3. Hey there, how are you??? So nice to receive your message. I'm doing well, can't believe how time is flying by. Just recently went for my 9 month appt, down about 90 lbs so far but weight loss has slowed up a bit, how are you doing? How are you feeling?

I'm currently on vacation in Israel right now and having an amazing time. I look forward to hearing for you again soon.
  4. Hey there, how are you??? So nice to receive your message. I'm doing well, can't believe how time is flying by. Just recently went for my 9 month appt, down about 90 lbs so far but weight loss has slowed up a bit, how are you doing? How are you feeling?

I'm currently on vacation in Israel right now and having an amazing time. I look forward to hearing for you again soon.
  5. Hey! Was thinking about you and wondering how you were doing!
  6. I felt more regular when I was still in the liquids phase, now nothing. Even preop I was more regular than I have been.

I go back to the nutritionist next Thursday so I'll ask if there is anything else I can take besides milk of magnesia.
  7. Hey there, I just wanted to say that constipation is gripping me as well. It is awful!!! I tried doing Miralax on Mondays, but last week, it did not help. The only thing that helps me is citrate magnesium. It is carbonated, but the pharmacist told me to just let it sit and keep stirring until the bubbles go out. I am going to talk to my NUT on Monday to see if she can recommend something. Take it easy!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7