Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Tommy1969 and memorywander

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. How u doin?
  2. Glad you are back to losing again. I know that's rough to see it stop after such hard work and dedication. I didn't know about your hip though I hope everything is ok! As for golf, I tried that once .. not for me. It was fun to just hit the ball, but to actually go around the whole course; no thanks.
    Anyway, yes I am a few days off and I have surgery to join the club. I am so exited! Thanks for your well wishes and I will keep everyone posted. Take care!!
  3. Hi Tiffany, weight loss has slowed but I am still losing. I hit the infamous stall a few weeks ago but finally broke through and started losing again. My biggest challenge right now is getting more exercise due to my hip issue. However, I have been walking more albeit not as much as I really would like. I plan on trying to golf again soon which would help a little. Down close to 75 pounds now but a long way to go. Still no regrets and no issues with the sleeve. It has been a great tool for me. I see your surgery date is coming up soon, I bet you are excited! Soon you will be officially part of the club! Best of luck to you and hoping your surgery goes as smoothly as mine was.
  4. Hi Tommy, how is your progress coming along?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4