Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between MissBee and Sagittarius

Leave Comment

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hi lady, we'll I don't even workout at all I just move around alot at my job, the longest I hit a stall was for 2 weeks, and I just ignor it, but yeah keep me me posted.
  2. Omg how awesome! How u do it? I hit a stall for more than 2 weeks and I know I'm getting closer to be onederland but I feel is too far for me. I have 26 lbs to loose to be at onederland. Congratulations to you! U need to post new pics.
  3. Im almost at 100lb weight loss, im in wonderland now, and feeling better then ever.
  4. I'm doing great and how about you? How many lbs you lost so far? I'm almost at my 60 weight lost. I feel great. Still no complications. I feel amazing
  5. How you been?
  6. You are with a positive attitude with it lol!
  7. I know, I'm starting to look different. Everyone in my family telling me that. I feel beautiful lol
  8. Woww you look good to, you look diff, glad your doing ok.
  9. I'm Feeling great. Better than ever. I love seeing my body change. I have lost 30 lbs in one month.
  10. How you doing?
  11. Congratulation, Im soooo happy for you, now you are on the sleeve side, Yes I was in same situation as you, hopefully you get to go to the hotel today, and get well soon, trust me gets better everyday little by little, but you will feel better soon, just walk walk walk, and the heating pad is a plus.... but walk every chance you get and you will be well sooner then you think, listen Im close to 45lb of weight loss gone, this is the best thing i've done in my life, I'm in love with my sleeve and so will you, take care and keep me posted.
  12. I got sleeved yesterday. I feel horrible with gas pain. I can't sleep. I want to cry. I just want to go to the hotel and rest. And hopefully I feel better. But honestly I just want to be home with my love ones. I'm glad I got this done though, I'm sure I won't regret it.
  13. Omg the days have come..... so how do you feel?
  14. Hi

Ok here's what it is, from the time you get there to the time you leave that's the amount of time you need the room for, so if your going to get a room alone, you'll pay 60 are 59 dollars a night, what you will do is tell them you need it up to the day you leave, cause what will happen is if you say one night, they will check you out the next day, weather you are sharing a room are self pay, and when you come back they will say you have to wait there is no rooms available, when you leave to go to the hospital you have to bring everything with you, if you keep your hotel room, you can keep all your things in the room.....they have a safe box in the room are you can tell front desk to put not your luggage, but something smaller in there safe and they will. See thats what me and my sis did thats how we kept our room. But someone else who was self pay, didnt get to keep her room because she told them one night and she came back the next day and no rooms availible, so she had to wait.

With the cash thing my card would not work over there, my sis said she bring cash so she paid cash for the hotel, but they did give her the option to pay with a card, I tryed buying lunch for her and my card didn't go through.

As far as you sharing a room I don't think they will put you with a man, but if they try just tell them no, but I doubt they do that and if you feel uncomfortable with the guess just call the coordinator, they will work with you.
  15. Thanks for the reply. Oh wow I'm glad you told me about carrying cash. And about the hotel, well I'll be going alone so most likely I'll share a room if not I'll pay to get a room by myself. Question, will they put you on the hotel room with any patient? What if I'm scare to stay with stranger men? And how many night do you stay on the hotel after surgery? Thanks a lot.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 21
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast