Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between JLPSch and Tamera2

Leave Comment

1 Visitor Messages

1. Congratulations on your success, you look great. Good Luck with your elimination diet. Sounds like you found a good natural path provider. Unbelievable your doctor let your iron level remain untreated for so long. You will feel ten times better when you get your Iron level in the normal range. I remember getting really sick after a MVA. My Medical Doctor couldn't figure out what was wrong so a friend referred me to this great Natural Path/DO and he figured out what was wrong, turns out my Addreal Glads weren't functioning normal, I developed Addison's disease,I had to go on Hydrocortisone and avoid cetain foods and artificial sweetener. I got much better and now continue to manage my disease with Hydrocortisone and they check blood work every 3-6 mos. Hope you feel better soon. Thank you for the inspiration. I'm week 7 on the 24th. People like you have inspired me to not only have this surgery but follow a healthy diet after my controlled diet of liquids and purée food. Seeing so many before and after pics along with your stories of not moving to becoming runners, hikers, jumping out of airplanes, being able to do the things you want including the simplest task of caring for your foot made me want to be apart of that club,lol. Thank you for being one of those people. Sincerely, Tamera
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1