Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Honey and Buffalogal317

Leave Comment

12 Visitor Messages

1. Hope to see you tonight, if I go. I'm still trying to decide haha!
  2. Hello! I've had my cos license for years but let it lapse when I moved here. I've been considering a part time job for something to do and was offered one at the salon I go to so I thought why not renew my license. The next meeting is the 18th, I'm not sure if I'm going, I think I'd rather go to Shakespeare in the park and actually enjoy a night taking some of the summer weather. I hope you are feeling better.
  3. Hey! I am so impressed by how far you have come since your surgery! And cosmetology license? are you going to get a station somewhere! Id come to you since you know how to cut curly hair! Btw...when is the next meeting? I had hernia surgery on Tuesday. It really s&@?s! Stay in touch!
  4. I've been watching your progress and you're doing great! I forgot about the meetings! when is the next one? I've been at a stall last 2 weeks but I know it will pass. I've lost 75 total, 58 since surgery. I feel so much better. Best decision I ever made.
  5. hey, how are you? I haven't seen you at the last few meetings.
  6. I'm good, stuck in a plateau right now. Hoping to get back to the gym soon when I get a chance. How are you?
  7. Hi, how have u been?
  8. Hi!W hen is our next meeting?
  9. Happy Easter! How've you been? I upped my calorie intake last week an it seems to have helped with the wt loss! I also got a measage that I'm low on vitamin D ad need to take a supplement. ah well. Take care!
  10. Hey! I'm ok, in a bit of a rut.
  11. Hey GF! How r u doing? Think I'm getting a cold. and my 2 oldest sons moved out this weekend. Good for them, but boy is it quiet! I'm gonna miss them! Made a new recipe tonite Amd everyone liked it. Mousaka with beans....eggplant, zucchini, navy beans, tomato, and lots of feta. Let me know if u want the recipe. Take care!
  12. Hi! I see your having your surgery Monday. congrats! I had mine on the16th at BGH by Dr Butsch. Everything went well as I am sure it will for you too. Let me know how you make out. Perhaps we can meet up at the support group meeting in March. Take care!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12