Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between SKINNYMINNIE and MegaMom

Leave Comment

8 Visitor Messages

1. You are very welcome and off to a good start.
  2. Wow!!! That is incredible weightloss!! I hope I lose that much that soon!! Yes, surgery and the trip to Mexico, all of it was a breeze. You were right, I had nothing to fear!! I have lost 8.2 pounds and I am six days post-op. Not really sure what to expect this early on but if I can lose 20 pounds a month I will be happy!! Congrats on your loss....keep it up! And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT!!
  3. Woo Hoo! I knew you would do fine. Nothing to fear.
  4. You will be just fine. The first two days your chest hurts a little but you get better because you mostly sleep. I'll be praying for you. Let me know when you are home and how you are feeling. I've lost 23 lbs as of yesterday.
  5. Thank you so much for your post. You must have read my mind. I fly out tomorrow and tonight I am sitting in an empty house (sent my baby boy to his grandmas while I have the surgery) asking myself what the HELL am I about to do to myself??!! I am petrified! So your post and the words you said couldn't have come at a better time. THANK YOU! And Congrats on your weight loss this far!! Glad you are doing so great.
  6. I am doing great! You have NOTHING to fear. I have 5 kids and a grandchild and I was SCARED at first but then I went and it was great!
  7. OMG you have no idea how happy I am to hear you are feeling well and talking about shopping and pedicures and woo-hoo and all! I am a single mom with a four year old and a full-time job and I am trying to take one week off for this surgery. Some people do much better than others so I hope I am one of the lucky ones like you seem to be. Really, I have no choice. Just gonna have to suck it up no matter what. But it ROCKS to hear you doing so well. You go girl!! Details about the entire thing would be amazing! Gosh I would love to TALK to you once you get home and settled. I'm scared sister!
  8. Feel better soon!! And thanks for posting even though you were ill to give us a thumbs-up. It helps us nervous pre-ops so much!! Please update us when you are home and feel up to it with how the entire process was for you - I am two weeks out with Dr. Almanza and am starved (pardon the pun) for information!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8