Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between princessdi and Marvinator

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you!!!
  2. You look awesome. Well done.
  3. Cool, glad you are doing okay. The drinking too much too quick thing was a constant fear of mine since I didnt seem to have much restriction liquid wise. I drank slow because I was repeatedly told I was supposed to. But when I did drink a lot in short time periods, it didnt ever bother me, but it scared me that I was breaking my sleeve. I had several nights of panic over it. There are definitely some mind games in the early stages trying to get used to your new stomach as it goes through all the metamorphosis. I chuckle over what I put myself through at times, but it sure seemed real at the time. I also had trouble with getting all the protein in during the very early stages. I did pretty well protein wise but not quite as much as the literature told me to. But it didnt take long before I zipped past what I was required to get. Good luck the rest of the way. Overall, its a pretty fun ride as the weight starts coming off.
  4. Thanks marvinator! I'm doing much better today than the past couple days! Im only able to get about half my protein down but my nut says its okay until im able to start my cottage cheese and eggs next week! Getting all my fluids in so thats a plus but im begining to think im drinking too much too quickly, even though it doesnt hurt, i feel like im taking normal sips
  5. Hope you are doing well.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5