Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between sandyfromoz and pink74

Leave Comment

15 Visitor Messages

1. Where are you. How's things?
  2. HI there, Yes I am getting there although I have had a bad flare of Fibromyalgia, bugger of a thing but all good, won't kill me. How are you going with it all? There is alot to learn huh! I can't find you on Facebook, can you add me? sandywright2
  3. Hey sandy, everything ok? You've been a bit quiet lately. Hope your well
  4. Hey Mel, do you know of a Kiwi guy called Aaron up there? Tall, good looking,?
    Wouldn't it be a small world if you did.
    If you have yahoo or msn add me, bearstar95@yahoo.com bearstar95@hotmail.com
  5. Hi sandy! Not going too bad. My weight loss has stalled which sucks. Didn't think it would so soon. I'm on puree now & get bored with it lol. How are you going ? Mel
  6. Almost 2 weeks already. How are you feeling? I hope all is well.
  7. I am going onto optifast this week to kick start my weight loss again. Strange being told I don't eat enough to lose weight :P. It will motivate me hearing about you and everyone on here. I am so glad I come back to the forum. Keep in touch. Check your private messages incase you didn't get my number etc.
    Nag Nag Nag.
    Sweetdreams.
    SSS
  8. Hey, you are actually online?
  9. oops pink meant that for Marilynlw. hee hee hee. but hey, same to you. How are you going? Not stressing about the silly things we all do but aren't even worth worrying about. I know it's easy to say it this far on the other end, but if it helps, alot of the little nagging worries you have will be solved.
    Let us know how you are going?
  10. HAPPY FARTING, YOU GO GIRL HA HA HA. wAIT UNTIL YOU FINALLY POOP, YOU'LL FEEL FREAKING FAMOUS. HAHAHAHA
  11. "Look out Toowoomba, here comes Ms Pink oohla la.
    sending you get well soon wishes and patience. Here for you anytime. I'm only down in Wollongong and incase you can't sleep ( like me ) normal times I have inboxed my number for you, send me a text and if I am awake will jump on this and have a chat.
    Remember be nice to yourself and take it easy, rest up when you feel you need it and get those fluids in.
    Congratulations and soft hugs
    Sleeve Sis Sandy.
  12. Thank you!! Just waiting now. Will pop in as soon as I can. Thanks so much for your support xx
  13. ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR SURGERY. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU FEEL UP TO IT. THEN WE CAN WELCOME YOU TO THIS SIDE. THE BEST ADVICE I GOT WAS TO 'TAKE IT SLOW AND ONE DAY AT A TIME, AND BELIEVE IT DOES GET BETTER EVERY SINGLE DAY. DON'T STRESS AND BE KIND TO YOURSELF AND TAKE IT EASY. SIP SIP SIP ALL THE WATER YOU CAN AND DRINK ALL YOUR FLUIDS AS PRESCRIBED. ( I have butterflies for you haha ) Remember it does get better everyday bit by bit.
    soft hugs from your Sleeve Sis Sandy.
  14. Thanks so much sandy. I'm pretty excited. Im only worrying about my liver & optifast efforts. I think I'll b ok but would hate to wake up with nothing done.
  15. Hi Melanie, just introducing myself and wishing you all the best. This here is a great forum, like a big happy family. Very supportive and informative. My Yahoo and MSN addresses are on my profile if you would like to talk sometime, or give me your facebook address if you have one. I'm a bit of a night owl lately.
    hope we get to talk soon.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15