Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Lisa73me and BamaBrit

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Merry Christmas to you also! Yes ma’am I will keep you updated! I have lost about 4 pounds in the last week. I’m trying this new supplement. I want to take it for another week and see if it keeps going. I’ll let you know if it does and if your weight-loss has slowed, then you can get some and try it. Congratulations on your weight-loss honey, keep up the good work!
  2. No, I understand, we’re all busy this time of year! 😃 I had my gastric sleeve on January 3, 2017, so almost a year. I have lost about 90 pounds. I have about another 25 or 30 to reach my goal weight, I’m working on it. The best of luck to you! If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to ask...
  3. Hey Lisa! Thank you so much for welcoming me on board! Sorry it took me so long to respond. With Christmas I’ve been busy with church and family functions. Just wondering how long you eb been sleeved and how’ve well you eb done with it? Can’t wait to hear back and inappoifizd again for takin so long to respond!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3