Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between staphaknee and workinprogress1962

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. I think he is great..very matter of fact which i like,,,not pushy,,,which i also like,,I just had my almost 1 year check up,alls well...I did have my regular doc draw my blood because i was so tired,,but i also worked 60 plus hours,all was good there also.Good luck on your journey it was the BEST choice i could have made for me,,the loss is very slow now,,but am very close to my stopping point,,the stalls are frequent also now,,so I dont get on the scale like I use too..I was not an angel..i did what I thought my body needed,,I could not stay on that liquid diet for as long as i was told too...but I made choices that were not hard on my tummy,,,soft scrambled eggs,,,soups,,,I did find a protien shake i could swallow,,and that was the whey protien at walmart,,choc and peanut butter,,,with usually a extra spoon full of natural peanut butter. and skim milk,,could not do the water had to have milk,,maybe a head thingy i dont know..but all went well,, the cookies and cream is also good according to my taste buds! you will lose some hair,,take your vitamins and i took biotin,,my taste did change ALOT.. I work in Arlington off of 360 and 180. I dont get on here much,,but if i can be of help for you thru your journey feel free to give me a call,,,,8179170646..take care
  2. hi i used dr frenzel as well..what are your thoughts on him? im located in arlington...kinda close to you.. i just had my sleeve done a couple days ago and im feeling great!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2