Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between terrora and Mzzsugar

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for the message. I would have no problem eating 900-1000 calories. I have zero nausea and haven't ever had a problem. My worry is that I'm eating too much. My doc said no more then 1/4 cup and I can easily eat 1/2 a cup. I probably could eat more but I'm not eating to stuffed just to the gurgle-burp. ( or whatever the heck that is). I have stayed off the scale so when I only saw a 6 pound loss for a month when I should be losing the most. well, it scared the crap out of me. I really want to be successful at this.
  2. Hi
    Your doctor told you to cut down to 400 calories a day? That is crazy and dangerous. Please don't do it. When you eat too few calories your body goes into starvation mode and your metabolism will slow right down. Then when you increase to a low cal diet (other doctors have written that anything below 1200 calories is unsafe) of perhaps 900-1000 calories, you wont lose weight. You may even gain it. I would say to not go below 900-1000 calories if you can eat that much. And if you don't believe me get another opinion from a weight loss doctor.
    All the best.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2