Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between kenziesmom_2000 and ljweartz

Leave Comment

10 Visitor Messages

1. so it was my turn to be AWOL... i simply forget to check msgs lol. i am so sorry you have had such a rough time. are you still regetting it? or have you made friends with your sleeve? i was having an issue with food "sticking", it hurt to eat. but my dr gave me some meds that have really helped...which is great cuz he was concerned about a stricture. Now i am able to eat much more comfortably. still ony get in 3 maybe 4 oz at a meal but i guess that is ok. my labs were all great and i am down 30 lbs (and a pant size) so i am very happy. keep me informed on your progress ...
  2. Hey. Sorry I have been AWOL for so long - I've been fighting with my sleeve. Really had some issues with regretting it. But I decided I had to find a way to work with it. It hasn't helped that I hurt my back last week when I returned to work, which has really killed me. When your back hurts, it is near impossible to do anything including eat. The back is still tweaked but I've been surviving on Aleve, the heating pad and naps all weekend. I have been managing to try different foods, but still falling short on the water intake, which I will try harder to tackle this week. How are you doing?
  3. how are you feeling? we are 2 weeks out now... are you feeling more like yourself yet? i am still getting pretty tired by the end of the day, but i am back at work.
  4. Hey girl! We made it! Sorry to hear about your nausea...i have had a rough time with fevers...low grade but make me feel blah...i am hungry and can't satisfy it...how about you?
  5. How did it go? How are you feeling on the sleeved side of life? Yesterday was tough for me with nausea and vomiting but overnight and today (so far) are better. Thinking of you!!
  6. I would assume they are pacific time since it is right across the border from San Diego. I wish you all the luck in the world and I'm so excited (and nervous) for both of us!!!
  7. i am doing the surgery at my local hospital...already preregistered and did all the tests. i am scheduled for 730 they said to be there by 715. i am the 2nd case that morning so i should be done pretty quickly. if i sober up in time ill msg you before you go in. any clue what the time difference is? i am in TN -- mtn time...
  8. I am not sure of the exact time. I know it is in the afternoon. Since I'm going to Mexico, the surgeon schedules after he gets the preop results. I will be flying in late in the evening on the 12th so I won't have my preop done until the morning of surgery. So I know it will be the afternoon. What about you?
  9. i am! but i am also getting nervous... all of a sudden it is really here and the butterflies in my belly are turning into bats lol what time are you scheduled for?
  10. Are you getting excited? It's close to our sleeve day of the 13th!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10