Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Mbenson5 and robin34

Leave Comment

13 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Melissa! Yes, I am doing good. How are you. I love the feeling of this weight dropping off. 58 lbs since surgery. I love this sleeve!
  2. Wow, look at you! You look like you are doing great! How have you been? Take care! Melissa
  3. I'm on clear full for 2 weeks
  4. I do have my hubby with me. He's been great but I miss my kids/grand kids! I'm doing ok with my liquids. Not completely up to what I should have.
  5. So glad you are doing well! I'm sorry to hear of your pain. Are you taking something? Aw, too bad someone couldn't have come with you but that had to be an expensive trip. I would miss my family too. I had some pain in my big incision. After a week, it was really pulling but it's better now. How long are you on clear/full liquids? Take care and have an easy trip home!
  6. I was sleeved on the 29th. After 1 night in the hospital, I came to Villa Le Mas to recover. I am doing good other than pain at the largest incision. Dr says normal because he stitched that hole. I am very homesick. Leaving Costa Rica on Saturday to fly back home. Don't know about my body, but my mind is ready for home and my kids/grandkids!
  7. Hey lady, haven't seen any posts from you! Hope everything went well!
  8. Whoo hoo! It's your day!!! Thinking of you!
  9. Haha, yeah, I'm not big on flying either! I'm doing pretty good. I've lost about 17 lbs, but still feeling really tired. Guess it just takes time to get used to living on fewer calories. I hope you have an easy surgery! Wow, costa rica, that would be fun- I hope you get a bit of a vacation! Keep me posted!
  10. I know and I am so excited. I will be leaving for costa rica on the 27th and surgery on the 29th. Only thing I am dreading is that dang plane ride. May have to take a dose of benedryl or something! How are you doing?
  11. Robin! You are coming up this week! I hope everything goes smoothly this week! Will be thinking of you-post when you feel up to it! hugz
  12. Thank you Robin! Aside from the gas, I'm feeling ok. Tired but stayed awake all day! Still hard to get all the fluids in. Glad to have this behind me. Let me know how it goes!
  13. Hope your surgery went well today!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13