Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Randi605 and sunflowerally22

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Im from CNY near Syracuse.. omg is'nt beef broth amazing!! lol! so good!!! glad you got your shakes in!! woohoo!!! head hunger is horible.. tell it no pizza!!!
  2. So I did get in my 2 opti fast shakes today and crystal light water....and some awesome beef broth my husband put together for me. I think I have head hunger because I want pizza LOL.. Where are you from? I from Long Island?
  3. thats great to hear! im good as well.. lots of pressure in my stomach and chest when I drink too fast.. im still trying to get what a "sip" really is! im havin a hard time drinking all the protein shakes and water.. i just dont have the desire.. weird me saying that! lol. gaining weight is prob fromt he fluids and all that gas in the hosptial!
  4. Thanks, I am doing awesome! I have to push myself to get in enough fluid but I'm doing it. I had 1 opti fast shake yesterday, today my goal is 2 shakes along with sipping sipping and sipping!! Hope you are doing well too I did gain weight with the surgery though...11 lbs hahahaha it sucks though.
  5. Hi, just checking in to see how you're feeling!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5