Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between jaimaroo and tx7

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. I have been considering them in my search. I have been pleased with what I have read and researched on them. I will be making a decission this coming week on the place and Dr. So I can really plan. Thank you.
  2. hi there
    I am about a month away from my surgery and I did a lot of research before I committed to a doctor. I am going with mexicalibariatrics.com (Mexical Bariatric Center)
    They only do a few surgeries a day. You arrive on day 1 and get your pre-op blood work and stay in their hotel. Oh...they pick you up at the San Diego airport and then you drive for 1.5 hours to Mexicali. Day 2 is surgery. You and your guest get a room at the hospital. Day 3 you get a leak test. Day 4 you get a leak test and a ride back to the airport. They have been very helpful, and helped me secure financing as well. Their coordinator, Nina, has sent me multiple emails will lots of great information and tips. A friend of mine had her procedure there and her mom had it in the states. Her mom went with her and was so shocked at how much better the care was.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2