Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Kimpossible318 and Washington8004

Leave Comment

26 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hey Kim, it's been a long time since I've checked in, so I just wanted to say hi& see how your doing?
  2. Glad to hear from you, Julie! Yeah, it's definitely slower loss for me, too, at this point, but I just told myself to be thankful for each pound cuz it's moving in the right direction and that's all that matters. It's so hard to tell yourself that you won't wake up skinny each morning, lol! =)
  3. Hey Julie!!! I can't believe it's been a month already! Don't you feel like time has flown by? I was down 32 as of Monday and I won't weigh in again until next Monday cuz I'm trying really hard not to be scale obsessed. I'm doing okay, some days are better food days than ever. I swear my sleeve has an attitude problem half the time, lol. Today was a good day, though...everything went down well. It has just been hard to get all my fluid in cuz it makes me feel so full! So glad to hear you are doing well! No worries about the rate of the weight dropping...it'll pick up again soon! =)
  4. Hey Kim! Just checking in cus tomorrow is our one month anniversary! I have been a lil down just cus the first 30lbs came off quick..and now, nothing! But, it's gonna be ok, I started on the elliptical tonight..so fingers crossed! Also, not having any trouble with any foods yet..how bout you? Pray your feeling encouraged and doing as well if not better than you were in the beginning!
  5. How are ya doing? Feeling better?
  6. I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with the egg. I'm gonna hold back on having one for a week or two. I had refried black beans with lime & chili popcorn seasoning for dinner and it went down nicely....1/4 cup and I'm stuffed which sucks cuz I was hoping to chase it with 1/4 cup of cottage cheese, lol. I have been fortunate not to throw up yet and finally my sneezes aren't killing me. Hang in there, my friend!!!
  7. Thinking bout you Kim! Honestly, your on my mind often!
  8. Thinking about you!!!!
  9. Well?? Did they spring you? Thinking about you!
  10. Thanks Kim, yep they say if I tolerate lunch & after an ultrasound of the heart they'll send me home..oh, u know I'm not gonna complain at all, cus I need my bed, today!!"
    &'Yes I noticed popsicles so much easier to tolerate than water!
  11. I feel like putting on all black clothing and going all ninja on your hospital for a sting operation to spring you! I'm glad you are no longer regretting doing the surgery. These initial days are the hardest....I keep telling myself that....and then I get all happy with myself when I fart, lol. I'm on clear liquids until Saturday. I have discovered that chicken broth and popsicles are my best buddies...oh and gas x strips and naps, lol. Hang in there, girl - I feel your day is tomorrow!!!
  12. Hey Kim...nope I'm still here! Canl u believe it? I have begged everyone who passes my room, to send me home! Fingers crossed tomorrow! I'm still on clear liquids, fun fun..I mean the first two days I was a mess thinking I'd ruined my life and this pain was too much..today I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! I'm so thankful your having a good recovery!
  13. Are you home yet?! The worst part immediately post op was the dry cotton mouth and needing to wait the 24 hours to get a drink. They did tell me I could brush my teeth as long as I spit it out, so I probably brushed my teeth 6 times between 2pm on Monday to 10am on Tuesday, lol. Other than that, my arms feeling uncomfortable is the worst part. Doc said it's gas. Boo on gas. How are you doing?
  14. I was just checking on u to see how it went? I was supposed to get discharged yesterday but hadn't been able to drink anything.fingers crossed I'm outa here today! Tell the truth, was it worse than u expected?
  15. Ya I was afraid I'd have horrible gas pains and the hospital staff would tell me to walk it off! I'll walk, but I also will do the medicinal approach as well! I'm a li'l wimpy,
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 26
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast