Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between LaffeyTaffey and Davis165

Leave Comment

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. That's right!! Thinking about your own future and that of your child's is what's most important. Kudos to you for standing your ground Thanks for the well wishes with getting my home in order...I need them! Happy stepping this week!!
  2. I hope you can get everything squared away with your house I'll be happy for this month break before diving into school even more so than I have been. Oh yes I just worked with my boss for the first time in a month or so and she's annoyed with me still that I only work 17 hours a week. I don't care that she's annoyed. Bettering myself for my future and my son's future is SO much more important than playing waitress at a retirement home. I know I'll end up quitting my job to focus solely on school once my classes switch from 4 hours a day to 8 hours a day Monday through Friday.
  3. Thank you! I sent you a fitbit Mother's Day greeting
    School is going along fine. I just finished one of the last two sciences that I need for the radiology program that I'm going to be doing. I won't take classes again until next spring, though. I'm taking the spring and summer of to get the house in order and to just have a break. My daughter is graduating and that takes a lot of time and money so I'm working more. We'll both be super busy with school coming up here soon. Thank God for this surgery that allows us to do it!!! Kudos to you on doing the nursing program!! You'll be just fine where money is concerned real soon! Let's do a work week hustle? Sending you an invite..
  4. I'm going to take my last pre-algebra test tomorrow and that'll be that until June 20th. I'm going to be taking a 15 month RN program at Concorde Career College to get my Associates degree. I can't live off of $10 a hour here in Colorado whereas I could in NY where I lived. Who knew?! How's your schooling going?? Oh and Happy Mother's Day!
  5. That's awesome! I've never been to NY or CO�� I'm sure that you are met with absolutely stunning views!! Maybe I'll travel more...well, once I finish school. How are you doing with your school plans?
  6. That's great! I was wondering how the move went I'm loving it here in Colorado. The weather is generally much better than NY and certainly the scenery is
  7. Good!�� finally moved into the new place.... Would love to just take off work and unpack and get the house in order... Are you enjoying your new surroundings?
  8. Hi!! How's it going??
  9. Hey lady! Just stopping In to say hi!
  10. Aww thank you! I threw away my biggest pair of jeans about a month ago and wish I would have saved them so I could see the difference from a size 28 pair of jeans compared to what I'll become. Currently I think I'm a size 22 or 20. I don't mind having my picture taken. I thought I was pretty darn well, pretty even at 355 pounds. But now I feel sad looking at old pictures of myself. But I don't have to be that size ever again, so that always makes me very happy!
  11. I love your new picture! You can really see a difference. Your new goal weight sound good, too. You'll be there in no time flat!! I've got to find some pictures of me to post. I barely have any as I was always camera shy.
  12. Thank you! I'm actually hoping to get down to 150 seeing as just about everyone who has the surgery will regain a small amount of weight. But I'll be so happy just to be 199 pounds again :P How are you doing??
  13. Hello, there Just wanted to pop in to say you are doing wonderfully fabulous!! So close to your goal! Keep rocking
  14. I'm very excited to apply for the school soon! I did research and xray techs make roughly what a nurse does it seems. And they aren't on call, which is important since I'm a mom. I'm used to making $14,000 or so a year so $40,000 - $80,000 would be amazing!
    I find that a lot of people jump right the surgery without doing any research and those are typically the people who freak out and have a lot of negative things to say for the first couple of months.
  15. It's a 15 month course that starts next fall. So far away! I suppose I ought to start studying the bones and muscles again I did great when I took intro to anatomy and physiology last year. I was less than a point away from an A!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 25
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast