Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Alaska Girl B and kk2013

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. I am almost 4 months post op and I have lost 40 lbs. it is almost unbelievable to me! I look and feel great! My family is very proud of me. My husband is so glad forme. He is glad about my ability and desire to get out and do lots of activities. I am eating fruit and oatmeal and 1 sausage for breakfast. Lunch is a half can of tuna w onions and celery and mayo. Genepro protein in a shake or coffee is my early morning or afternoon pic me up. Supper is a potato or avocado or peanut butter and cheese on crackers. Snacks are popcorn or baked lays chips... No soda, but 2 bottles of water a day...I am wanting to m shed 30 more lbs...hope to lose 20 by Christmas!! Start the
    New Year at 135!
  2. Thank you so much, your awesome. I hope all keeps going well. Thank you for your advice god bless you.
  3. Give it one month and you will be well on your way....your eating will chang forever....drink your liquids...go to my blog page and read what I have written on my journey...3 months post op, and I still am eating just beans, peanut butter, tuna and salmon....cheese and eggs...lots of fruit..., get Genepro on Amazon...
    put it in your liquid drinks or shakes....it has 35 percent protein...two scoops a day is all you need...Alaska Girl B
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3