Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between sherrie70403 and Tropical angel

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. Hi, my Angel. I just wanted to say thanks for everything. I have started the liquid diet and today is day 3. Looking forward to the 17th and I know it will be here soon...lol Have a blessed day my dear.
  2. Hi Sherrie,

Everything is ready, i just have to buy all i will need for the liquid diet and the liquid phase for the 2 weeks after. So excited just on my nerves a bit because i started dreaming every night lol weird ones though. Spoke to my coordinator`s wife who is a past patient of Dr. Q as well and she said that it is our hormones playing games ...Really lol . Take care.
  3. Hi, Angel I'm doing ok. How is everything going with you? Are you getting ready for the surgery day....I cant wait to get it over and done with!!
  4. Hi Sherrie, just stopping bye to say Hi.
  5. Hello, just stop by to see how you are doing today. I pray you are staying warm and cozy on your end of the world....
  6. Hi, yes I can use a buddy to help me stay focus and to share this experience with. Thanks for the friendship!!
  7. Yeah we have the same surgeon. My surgery is on March second. Hope we can keep in touch.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7