Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between khunter719 and Bri_45_N_of_Philly

Leave Comment

1 Visitor Messages

1. Hey,

Reading your posts, you must have been the lady who I was with when we were in Dr. Almanza's office as he spoke to us about the surgery right before our surgery. Is that you? The pic looks like you but am not sure lol...You had a room on the 6th floor next to me then they moved us lol.....

Anyway, sorry to hear you are having problems. I haven't thrown up yet but I have come close lol....
    It is really weird but I have that pinching feeling too off and on..on my left side....it doesn't really hurt but it is very noticeable.....it isn't even at the left incision but seems to be well below it.......Has anyone else experienced it and do they know what it is?????????????????????? I swear I felt it once or twice on my right side too but not near as frequent as the left...

I lost 16 pounds since surgery.....15 the first week and only 1 the second week lol......I think it will come off as it wants to lol with both ups and downs just like dieting lol......I figure if I'm taking in less than what I used to.....which I definitely know I am it will come off eventually.....I had diarrhea too but it does seem to depend almost directly on what I'm consuming....For those that have constipation,, I found a great product that is apparently new by Fiber One....it is gummy fruit chews with 3 grams of fiber.....seems to work well for me....

Anyway, hope you start doing better....keep me posted and let me know what you dr. says about that pinching feeling.....take care
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1