Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Fae and Babs4531

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you for your kind comments. I wish you well on your journey.

I really did have so many doubts along the way. There were so many times that the weight just wouldn't come off and I thought my ride was over. It's only over if you let that be it... Or... You choose to keep motivated because you have already seen so much change you really want to see more.
    You can. I did. Really, you can.

Stay on that roller coaster ride. It's great!!! You will love yourself for deciding to stick to your changes.

When you get smaller... You sweat less, smell less, and don't mind moving.
    For me anyway...
    I have changed my mind about hot and sweaty. Who'd a thunk it?
  2. I'm close to 6 months out, and I needed to read your message. Thank you. I've lost 60 pounds and I need to lose 50 more. It's going slowly--actually not going at all right now 'cause I'm down 1 or 2 then back up 1 or 2. I can see and feel the lovely difference, but I've been giving in to my cravings (carbs mostly) and now that my tummy is allowing me to eat more--not good. My self-discipline is pretty much nil. Exercise--I was a quiet, inactive kid who didn't like getting hot and sweaty, and now I'm a quiet, inactive adult who doesn't like getting hot and sweaty. But the things you said inspire me; I know what I need to do. And I want before and after pics that look as fabulous as yours. Congrats.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2