Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between curvymummy and ready2smile

Leave Comment

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. ahh bless ya, thank u, i felt amazing on my big day,everything was perfect even tho i cudnt drink lol.all worth it though.hope ur doing well,xx
  2. Wow, look at you! I li e the wedding picture you are beautiful!!! I can't wait to get on a real computer and see it better... I am just using my phone for internet right now, so i never get on here much :-( Congrats on the wedding and the bun in the oven ;-) its all so exciting... I'm happy for you doll.
  3. oh my goodness look at u girl, u look amazinggggg, u must still be loosing alot! iv not been on for 4 months but im now 5 months preg and now a married woman eeek,added 3 pics in my last post,have a look hun x
  4. Yeah the weight comes off a little slower as we get closer to out goal... but I'm willing to wait (and work hard) besides it feels so much better to be where we are now doesn't it. So, just stay focused on making good food choices and I don't get discouraged it will eventually all come off. I do understand what you are feeling though. I would have loved to have more of the weight of before my walk down the isle, but I do love every minute of being married so far ;-)
    You know I was married on June 9th and I have lost 15lbs since then - I'm not sure how many stones that is LOL but I like it... I'm losing abt 5lbs a month now which is slower, but I have been going to the gym and lifting weight to build my muscle and I feel great!!
    So, chin up you will look great on your wedding day and all the days to follow!! I will look for you on facebook!
  5. hey hun,thank u,it was a quik snap my man took of me tryin on that dress because i never thought id get bak into it lol. wedding plans are coming along lovely,dress is fittin me gorgeous now,but still wnt another stone off at least before wedding butgod dam this weight aint coming off how i want it no more lol. if you are on facebook add me iv millions of pics on there lol marie briggs is my full name if u are on , how married life treating you anyway hun .xx
  6. Your new picture looks beautiful!! I wish I could see it bigger ;-) keep up the good work!! How are the weddding plans going?
  7. i still cant believe ur age,ur so beautiful and fresh faced and young looking ,u look about my age i swear, you must have one of the best skin care products in the world haha sorry if im abit forward,its just me ,ull get used to it lol x
  8. I added some wedding shots to my album did you see them?? It was such a wonderful day!
  9. ahhh thank you hun, i felt good wearing that i felt i looked good for first time in a while... plus it hides my worst bit lol. iv done nothing but buy new/second hand dresses last month or so , so i now have a small wardrobe full lol iv stopped now though because i was getting silly with it and i know i will still loose so needed to stop or they will all go to waste xx
  10. I see it now!! Wow you look amazing!! I love love love that dress! You look so pretty ;-)
  11. has it worked hun, iv tried but dunno if its worked lol
  12. Hey girley, update your after picture with your avatar pic of you in that pink dress!!
  13. awww i cant wait for mine now, wish it was earlier seeing yours lol. glad u had a fab day ,keep in touch x
  14. And now I can look forward to your wedding pictures... thank you for your sweet words and as soon as I get my wedding pics in I will share. Keep up the good work!! You do look amazing ;-)
  15. I love the new profile pic its beautiful! Yes I am very excited. We will be having an small outdoor wedding and I am looking forward to it ;-) I have been doing like you, looking and planning - have you seen the website theknot.com? You can save ideas and stuff - I love that site, all wedding and all colors and ideas, you can look at other peoples wedding photos and stuff.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast