Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Rob0079 and ShayShy

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you. Can you tell me how what happened when you arrived at Mexico. What were the steps you went threw up to the surgery.
  2. Hello! As far as your concern with Dr. Almanza I asked the same question to the WLA after I found that story. The answer given to me and the same answer that was given to a friend of mine who went to Dr. A 2 years ago is that there were two employees who were fired and were trying to black male Dr. A. The two ex employees paid individuals to make the stories up. I have done a ton of research on him and have aske a ton of questions. I know of 3 people that I work with that have gone to him and had a great experience and highly recommended him. If you look around this site in the different groups pertaining to Dr. A 99% of the comments are highly positive. Like I said I was skeptical at first too but with all the information I gathered I am looking fwd to my surgery on 10/6!! There is always going to be a preception that surgery done out of the US are bad but in fact more and more corporations are sending their employees abroad to get surgery due to the high health care costs in the US ( read this article on the web)
  3. Okay I just read the info about 4 patients dying under the Dr's care. Can some one tell me about their experience with Dr. Mario Almanza. I'm going alone and I am scared. My surgery is scheduled for 9/5/17.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3