Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between RoDean and amelia

Leave Comment

10 Visitor Messages

1. Oh, and talk to your doctor about b12 shots, they will help with the energy.
  2. Oh crap, i hope things improve for you soon. It sucks to not feel good. I didnt care about sex to begin with, so cant help with that. I haven't had much of a sex drive to speak of since i turned 40. But that is a whole different conversation.

Do you take an acid blocker or heart burn pill. I am on the costco version of prilosec and they are 3 / 14 day courses of treatment per box, i take a pill everyday because the day i dont the heartburn comes back, but i dont experience it at all, if i take them.

It even hurts to drink water, have you seen your primary care doctor, maybe there is something wrong with your stomach on the inside, you should ahve it checked out. I hope it gets better, keep plugging away and if nothing else, get in that protein shake and as much liquid as you can. Keep in touch.
  3. I always have heartburn bad! Eating is not where it should be & neither is my fluid intake..nor my protein intake..nor my vitamins! Nothing feels very good in my stomach. It hurts some or I feel nauseated. Have been stuck at 166 for a wk now. Am tired ALL the time & frequently dizzy. Getting to where I don't even care about sex anymore..guess things are not ok are they?! Don't feel dehydrated but I know I am on the dry side by how my urine is. Just cant get enough in me! I really worry that I should have left well enough alone instead of going after the who enchilada!Have you compared your xrays to see the difference in the size & shape of your stomach from each surgery? and yes...start adding soft meats with what you are already taking in. Fish is good to start with.
    thanx for listening to me complain! Cant talk to Randy about this...he is already concerned & was not for a second surgery to begin with. There is good news..got fitted for my wedding dress & it just hung on me! Luckily I got a smaller size & have to admit I look a lot better!! Also bought an evening gown..in a size 8!!!(started at 26) Went to Victoria Secrets & got fitted for bras...bought a few hundred dollars of them & threw out all the ones in my drawer! The 'girls' are very happy now!! lol Well, hope things get better for you. & like I said ..if your new stomach is not telling you when enough is enough...then you need to measure & stick to an amount that you feel you should be at. Good luck.
  4. How about you, how is it going for you???
  5. It's not coming off fast, just finished week 3, or pureed foods, not really sure where togo fromhere except sticking with egg beaters and adding tuna and some salmon. Still trying to get in the protein and i know when i dont think about it , i dont drink nearly enough water. 12.6 lbs lost so far. But also, no stall, it is coming off. I just havent felt any kind of restriction, no pain, nothing. I guess we wait and see once we start normal foods. What should i be eating for weeks 4 and 6, just the same as week 3 but with added ground meats and soft fish??
  6. how you doing girl??? Have not heard from you. How much have you lost? Having any problems?
  7. Yes, I am done, I am on week 2. recovery has been pretty uneventful and pain free which I am very glad for. I am on full liquids and boy I can eat a lot of soup, I don't feel a restriction at all at this point, did you?? I seem to remember being worried the first time that my sleeve was broken because it seemed as if I could eat a ton of soups and puddings and jello. I did not get the actual sleeve, he did the fold and staple on me, so of course I worry that it wont work as well because it wasn't the actual cutting and removing, I am weird that way, if I can have a doubt, I will. But things are progressing, waiting a full 15 days to remove the stitches as last time one did not close and had to be treated at a wound care facility. going to wait longer this time.
  8. You got your re-sleeve? How are you feeling? Hope all is going well. You may find it is a bit different then with the first one. I am still having difficulty with solid food. Let me know how everything is going...and you have my phone number if you would like to call.
  9. hello. got resleeved and am home. things went well. different from the initial sleeve though!!
  10. Wanted to wish you the very best today!!! I hope your recovery is so fast and pain free. Get to sipping and skipping as soon as possible and let me know as soon as you are up to it how things went. You are amazing and I God Bless.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10