Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between didishae and Aydensmomma

Leave Comment

13 Visitor Messages

1. OK so my email is not the icloud anymore. It's teri4474@gmail.Com
  2. I'll go add your email to my contacts.

I'm so happy you've reached the maintenance stage. That's wonderful! I can't wait... lol I know it sounds condescending, but I'm so proud of you! You have done so wonderfully and have reached goal so fast. I'm so happy for you!!
    Did you post an update? I haven't checked yet. School has started here and it's taking us awhile to adjust to our new schedule. But so far everyone is loving it. My oldest is in his first year of middle school, so I've been so stressed about that but so far he is loving it. Whew!! Lots of changes around here but I'm loving every single one.
  3. I know what you mean about life being busy, it's summer, it's beautiful out. By the way my email is the best way to reach me teri1105@icloud.Com
    So I think (hope) that I might be maintaining now. It's only been a few days of my weight not changing but it's the longest I've gone so far without loosing (since the stall )
    I'm 145 and I'm happy. I'm not sweaty, it's great. I'll post an update soon. Maybe even tonight :-) you are doing great and looking great!!!
  4. Hey!! Sorry about the delay answering... life got super busy lately. Anyway, I did bust through my stall only to land in another one. lol I drank all liquids for 2 days and lost several pounds those days and for a few days after... I think around 6 or 7 lbs total.. I can't remember exactly. But then I stopped and have been the same since then. So I'm going to do another day or two of liquid, I think and see if it will work again. I have 3 more lbs to go until I reach 80 lbs lost. I am 4 days away from being 6 months out and really wanted to meet that goal of losing 80 lbs in that time. I know it's not a big deal if I don't hit it exactly on that day but still, it would be nice. But I do have to say I am pretty happy about where I'm at. I still want to lose at least another 20 lbs or so, but I am thoroughly enjoying the size I am now so if it takes me a while I'm not going to fret too much over it. And I have to say, I wish I could eat as more and lose weight! You are blessed!! You have done amazingly and I'm so happy for you! It's amazing how much life can change over a few months time, huh?
  5. Hey!!! How are you doing? Did you bust thru your stall?
    I seem to loose more when I eat more
    ...strange......never used to be that way..... :-)
  6. I'm sorry about losing your little buddy. She sounds like she was a sweetheart.

I think it's wonderful that you have a new little pup to chase after. Kids and animals keep us young.
  7. Aww, I had my mini dachshund, Lucy. She passed away in march from kidney failure. She was my shadow. she was an awesome little hot dog :-)
  8. Thank you! You are doing great! You really aren't that far away from goal. That's amazing!! I hear you about being busy but gardening and new puppy sounds super fun. We have 2 boxers, a cat, 2 guinea pigs and a hamster and my hubby is trying to talk me into a new dachshund. lol We might as well start a zoo, especially with the 4 monkeys, er.. I mean, boys. ha Glad to hear that life is treating you well and your story is such a success. It's amazing to finally be in better shape and have the energy to keep up with our busy lives!!
  9. Hey! Congrats on the loss!!
    I've been busy out in the garden, I got a puppy and she keeps me busy and ofcoarse the kids do too.
    Down to 178 and loving it. Loss has been pretty steady. Hoping it stays that way till my goal 145-155
  10. Hi! I am doing great! So far lost 45 pounds, which is hard to wrap my head around but awesome. lol I've noticed here lately I'm able to get in more water and a little more food so that's nice. I'm happy with my capacity now so hopefully it won't get any bigger than this. All in all I would say that I'm as happy with my sleeve as I could possibly be. I'm super busy with life right now, my boys keep me running so I think that's helped me a lot. I'm just moving so much and distracted.

Anyway, how are things going with you?
  11. Hello! How are you doing?
  12. Thanks. I am finally starting to feel like myself. I did great in the hospital but the first night home and the next day were awful. Today is already sooo much better!
  13. Congrats!! How ya feelin??
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13