Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between denakayhall0218 and Nmlara1973

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. How are you ❤️ Wishing you the Best ❤️
  2. Just checking in on how your doing.
  3. How did your surgery go. Just checking in to see how everything went?

DENAKAY

Will be checking again... Best Wishes
  4. How are you doing .... I wish you a speedy recovery
  5. The Cup holder she was talking is silicone, it flattens out, she just pushes cup out, fills with 3/4 cup protein, a little veggies and carbs, then she has the correct amount to eat.
    She uses at work, home, when out to dinner in restaurant, anywhere,
    This takes the guess work out of what and how much to eat.

She just dumps whats in the cup into a plate, container, what ever and she says she is set.
    This made so much sense to me. Hope this helped ease your mind it helped me so much.
    I was worrying about that more than anything else.

Besides, think, the Sleeve leaves us with a banana size stomach, so we can over eat but we can eat to much so it is a no brainer with this Silicone cup idea.

If you have any questions, just text me.

Sincerely,

Dena Hall
    Keep in touch. Tell me what you feel about her choices for food?
  6. Nmlara1973 answering because I had the same feelings. Make it this change for yourself now
    I found, the text below FROM A SLEEVER 2 YRS OUT, AND SHE HAS MAINTAINED HER WEIGHT AND FEEL AND LOOKS GREAT.
    her video had this and it makes sense and I want you to see this, it definitely took all the worry out of how I'm going to manage my food intake, not enough or too much. This was bothering me more than the surgery.Enjoy: Glad to help text me anytime day or night>
    1. Protein drinks:
    Costco's Premier Nutrition in Chocolate.
    2. Chike's Strawberry and Chocolate flavors. Try them for yourself @ ilikechike.com.

3. Celestial Seasonings Cold Brew Ice Tea, I buy mine from Sprouts. Tropical or Blueberry Flavors/Brew 1 or 2 bags add artificial Sweetener or flavored Sweetener instead of sugar
    Add Cold water and ice cubes.

4. Food warmer: Need this because it takes so long to eat a meal my food gets cold.
    I use the Brookstone Beverage Warmer.

5. Frosty treat maker: YONANA FROZEN TREAT MACHINE/JUST ADD FROZEN FRUIT I PREFER BANANAS.
    USE FROZEN BANANAS, PINEAPPLE, CHERRIES, MANGOS, STRAWBERRIES.
    SO EASY JUST PUT FROZEN FRUIT IN MACHINE AND SOFT SERVE TREAT COMES OUT.

6. Silicone Cup holder 3/4 of a cup of protein little veggies and little carbs.
    PURCHASED AT J.C. PENNY'S /PACK OF 3
    THIS IS WHAT TAKES THE GUESS WORK OUT OF NOT GETTING TO MUCH FOOD OR NOT GETTING ENOUGH FOOD.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6