Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Bombshell2Be and Blackbry63

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Congrats on your progress. How are you coming along. At 2.5 years out, I'm finding the hardest part is maintaining but I continue to work hard. I can now eat more at least a small saucer of food. I have to strive to make good choices. I've worked too hard to get to this point. Just sending you words of encouragement. I tell myself that eating the junk food does not make me nearly as happy as being healthy feels.

Good luck on your journey looks like you have worked real hard too. Great results in your before and after pic. Best of luck on your success
  2. Thanks for checking on me, I'm doing well, it's a daily struggle to stay on track, but it's so worth it!
  3. Just checking on your progress you are looking fantastic
  4. Thank you, you look fantastic. I feel so much better dropped from a size 16 to a size 10. Im so use to buying plus sized it took me forever in the dressing room on my latest shopping trip I still see myself as bigger, my daughter finally handed me some size 10 jeans to try on, I thought she was crazy but they fit. This surgery was the best thing Ive done for myself. I hope ypu are enjoying the journey too.
  5. You look amazing! Congrats!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5