Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Vonnie and Sheila55 GsNTj

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Sheila. The hospital was very nice and I had no negative experience. I was picked up in SanDiago, taken to the hospital, had blood work, met with a cardiologist and fully informed every step of the way. The post op pain was more discomfort then pain and getting up and walking was the best thing I could have done. Day two brought some nausea, however the meds they gave me quickly calmed that down. I have had no problem getting enough fluids in, but you need to be diligent. The hospital is kept quite cool, so warm socks and a sweater/hoodie is recommended by me. I have gone to visit a friend on route back home to Calgary so haven’t been tempted to step on a scale yet. Sunday I will. I go back to work Monday and feel totally up to it, although I expect to be tired by the end of the day.....but never take a good nights sleep for granted. At this point I have zero regrets and am excited about the prospect of getting back into shape and living again!
  2. Vonnie I am considering the Same Doctor. Please tell me as much info as you can about your procedure. Is it a hospital or a clinic? Who did you book through? Anything you wish you had known? How are you doing so far? Post op pain, difficulty? What phase are you in now? Sorry if so many questions. I hope all is going as you had hoped it would!

I just turned 55. I want my life back! I want to be able to move around & feel good again.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2