Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between SCHERYL and Lisa73me

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. I don't use my CPAP machine, my apnea isn't that bad I guess. They gave me one, but I hate it! Anyway, I have both kinds of bullion cubes packed with a couple of each in my purse. I'm also going to make a protein shake easily excess in my checked baggage. Thank you!
  2. Hey don't forget to bring cpap with you to the hospital to use after surgery. Had to do that, their outlets are just like here. And it was nice to have it at the airport Hehe I slept that the terminal with it. And don't forget bullion cubes
  3. Yes ma'am thank you! My parents were both obese and type two diabetics. So I know where you are coming from. I'm pre-diabetic myself, I also have sleep apnea and acid reflux. Then there's my knees and ankles, I know I'm doing the right thing. Thank you for your support and encouragement, it's greatly appreciated as I eat my sugar free popsicles and jello! Lol!
  4. Lisa I'm always here for you to bounce things off of. I honestly have not felt much in buyers remorse because I knew I had to do this specially after losing my mother in part due to obesity. I did not want my kids to run into some of the issues I had ran into with that situation
  5. Thanks so much for the kind words & well wishes! The only concern I really had was the buyers remorse some of us have right after, you know, the omg, what did I do to myself? But really, I'm over that now. This forum has helped me so much! I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes, I'm going to take pics and maybe some videos, I will be sure to share. Thanks again!
  6. Two days in so excited for you. I will be 3 months in 6 days. You can do this momma I am so happy for you. Again write down everything that is weighing on you mind then look at a couple days after surgery and see if the fretting was worth it
  7. Congrats on all your progress!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7