Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Lindsey and hopingtobelesssoon

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Once I completed everything I had about 3 weeks to surgery date but I'm self pay. I tried to get insurance to cover it but i was denied so everything for me moved fairly quickly. The stomach scope is a piece of cake! Over with before you know it. I'm feeling very well. Started back at work this week. I do hair so it was kind of difficult the first day but it's getting better. I had my surgery at prairie star. Very nice recovery suites! Do you have to do a supervised diet per your insurance company?
  2. Oh I have a million questions. LOL But most pressing to me is how long did it take from the time you completed all the pre-op clearances to surgery? I go a week from today for my stomach scope and then I'm done with everything and ready for insurance submission.
    How are you feeling today? Was your surgery at SMMC or Prairie Star?
  3. Hey there... I'm feeling pretty good. Down about 25 pounds and it will be 2 weeks since my surgery on Wednesday. Still a struggle with head hunger and i feel like im ready for every kind of food but my new tummy tells me otherwise. Definitely a life change but so worth it! Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck with your sleeve journey! Fingers crossed you will get that early October surgery date!
  4. I just want to say hello. I'm also a Dr. Kowalski patient and praying for early October surgery. How are you feeling?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4